In-house, self-proclaimed Real Estate Law Expert
As a of Ankeny since 1980, I’ve watched the community grow and develop beyond what I ever dreamed possible. After a move from my hometown of Cedar Rapids, I managed several Drug Town Drugstores in the metro before making the decision to become a part of the “Ankeny Evolution” and pursue a career in Real Estate.
My adventures in real estate have taken me from a Buyers Agent with the Tom Randall Team to the Broker/Owner of Ankeny Real Estate Service, and most recently, an Associate Broker with the Ankeny Real Estate Group. While my titles have changed and the Real Estate awards have accumulated, my passion for helping people buy & sell homes has always remained the same. I’m a relationship-focused individual that takes great pride in a hands-on & honest experience for my clients.
Speaking of relationships, I am a proud husband, father, father-in-law, and grandpa to the best crew around! When I’m not helping my clients buy or sell homes, I can most often be found at our home in Arizona, taking road trips & hikes with my wife Julie, enjoying “date nights” with friends, or hanging with the grandkids.
Want to know more about our most veteran group member? Here are some quick facts:
- Cheers for the Iowa Hawkeyes, Yankees, Packers, and all Ankeny teams
- Has done over 1100+ real estate deals!
- Was named the Ankeny Chamber of Commerce 2018 Small Business Person of the Year
- Past youth softball, football, and baseball coach & volunteer Ankeny Hawks football radio announcer
- Past President of The Uptown Ankeny Association and sat on the Des Moines Area Association of Realtors Board of Directors, as well as, other various committees